June 1, 2015

Student Gifts

This is going to be a quick post about what I gave the students in both my pre-primary internship and primary internship. Below is a pictures of what the gift looked liked all packaged up. Sorry the quality of the picture is not very good. 

I got most of the gifts from oriental trading and just bought in bulk because it was cheaper. In total for both classrooms, I spent about $50 or $25 for each classroom and about $1 on each kid. 



Inside the bag there was:
                                             bubbles                                                                   erasers 


                                               pencils                                                       mini beach ball


2 freeze pops
personalized bookmarks

Then I also typed a small thank you note to the students on a green piece of paper and tied up the bag with red and blue ribbon (school colors). And that was my gift...nothing super fancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment