June 5, 2015

Mentor Gifts

This post is going to be about what I gave to my mentors at the end of each rotation. I gave both my mentors bracelets from Macys and a $10 gift card. The bracelets value at about $55, but I think I got them on sale for $25. 

For my pre-primary mentor I gave her a bracelet about the beach and a gift card to dunkin doughnuts. She really loves the beach and dunkin doughnuts coffee. 


For my primary mentor I gave her a baseball bracelet and a gift card to kohls. Her family is obsessed with baseball and I wasn't sure about the gift card. Last time I gave her a target gift card and wanted to get her something different, so I picked kohls. 

To be honest I was not sure how much to spend. The other girls in my cohort all had varying prices on how much they were spending. One girl just made her mentor a scarf and gave her some chocolate. Then another girl was spending $50. 

I recommend doing what you think is best, though keep in mind you will need them to write recommendations to the different counties you apply to. Just a reminder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment