June 12, 2015

Gifts From Mentors

Again this post is going to be quick and is about the gifts my mentors gave me. 

My pre-primary mentor gave me a caddy full of teacher items and books. She and the students wrote a thank you letter. Also she made a vase with the students fingers as bugs that she gave me at the on my very last day of internship. She was making one for the intern and she said that the students wanted to give me one also. 

My primary mentor gave me a flowering pot with teacher items inside and a gift card to a Reallygoodstuff.com. Then she had the students write to me about how to be a great teacher. All the kids wrote really sweet things. 

Sorry I don't have pictures of the school supplies that them gave me. It was basic normal things that every teacher will need; pens, pencils, post it notes, etc. When I received them, I put them away into my teacher box.

No comments:

Post a Comment