June 22, 2015

College Graduation Memories Box

I had all this little things that I had gotten for my graduation that I wanted to keep. I kept my graduation announcement box that I got in the mail because I knew I could us it for something. 

I decided then that it would be the perfect place to store all of these little items that I had from graduation. Like my graduation cards, commencement books, graduation party invitation, graduation party balloons, and extra graduation announcements. 

(No balloons in the picture because they still had air in them.)

I wanted to decorate the box and painting it would take to long, so I decided to spray paint it. I decided the paint it white since the box was already that color and I had white spray paint. 

Once it was dried, I put everything safely inside and perfecto! I saved money from not having to buy something to put everything in and I recycled that box for a good use. 


I also plan to add my university's logo on the top of the box with modge podge, but I will do that later. For now it is good enough. Hopefully you can do the same with your box or find something equally as useful to use it for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment