May 25, 2015

Summer Plans for Blog


Ok, I have decided what I am going to do about my blog for the summer. I am going to be posting twice a week on Mondays and Fridays. At least through the month of May and June. I might only post once a week in July. It will all just depend on what happens. Once it gets closer to the next school year and will be going on interviews then I will post more often and will let you know about that. 

As of right now, I am not planning to get a summer job because I want to concentrate on getting a teaching position somewhere. I will also keep you update on any interviews that I have and how they go.

Sorry for kind of abandoning my blog during my last rotation. I have said this so many times now, but the time just went right past me. I think I was so worried about getting my portfolio ready over spring break because then I had my portfolio defense. After passing that I was just so relieved that I forgot about anything and everything else. 

I don't plan on doing that this summer and already have my next 6 to 7 blog posts ready and finished to be published. 

No comments:

Post a Comment