May 29, 2015

Semester 8 Reflection

Earning my bachelor's degree is finally over. Gosh, It only feels like yesterday when I was beginning my first internship and I decided to make this blog to document my journey

College has gone by so fast especially my senior semester. I still remember being so nervous to apply to this college and worried about getting rejected and having to apply to another college. 

Anyways this is suppose to be about this semester. This semester was really great and I grew so much into myself as a teacher. Both my mentors taught me so much when I was with them and I know that I can always email them if I have questions. 

Both mentors told me to keep in touch with them, which I fully intend to do. I will truly miss having their guidance. I will miss working with them and their students. I will also really miss just being a part of that school. 

The principal never talked to me about a job there and that is more then fine with me. I was going to say no anyways. I think it is very early and some undecided things going on at the school about plans for the next year. 


I only had one goal this semester and that was to graduate, which I have proudly done. Now my goal before the next school year to get a teaching position at a school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment