May 18, 2015

Graduation Here I Come

I can not believe that I am graduating from college. That I have earned my bachelor's degree. I am proud to say that I will have no student loans. It was hard work, but i was able to that do and not having to worry about that feels incredible. 

Graduation is going to be happening on Thursday at 10:00 am. I am going to have to leave early because they want us there to put us in line and take pictures of use in our cap and gown. We need to be there at 8:30, but lots of people have told me if you are late then it is no big deal. 

I think I am going to ride with a friend up there, so then I don't have to worry about parking which I know is going to be a mess. Then I will just drive back with my parents and if we go out to some where then we will all be together already. 

The graduation is suppose to be about 2 hours long, so then it should end at 12:00. Right now the weather is looking good. Last I checked it is going to be no higher than 70 degrees. Which is amazing considering today and tomorrow are very humid and hot. 

I have mixed emotions in my stomach about graduating. Mostly I am worried about tripping when I walk up the stairs and across the stage, but who isn't. Lucky for me I don't plan to wear heels, so I should be fine. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment