May 22, 2015

College Graduate



I can not believe that I have a bachelors degree in early childhood education. It seems just yesterday I was applying to the education program at my college worrying about not getting in. 

Anyways... I got a ride with a friend to the college. We got there right before they had us line up. We got in and got our name cards and took a cohort picture together and then it was time to get in line. We waited awhile in the line before they had us start walking and then we were waiting in the hallway before going into the actual arena. 

The ceremony got started right on time and ended almost two hours later. At first I thought it was taking a long time having to listen to all those speeches for over an hour. Then they got started on having students cross the stage. After that it seemed to happen so fast that it was a blur. 

Trying to find my family was difficult, but we were able to get another group cohort picture with most of the girls after we graduated. It was just a small area where everyone was meeting their family that it took sometime for my family to get around and meet up. We took some pictures and then we got out of there to find a place to eat because we were starving.

And that is it. Now it is just a waiting game to get hired, though I think that is going to be some time. I don't think I will find anything out until mid July when teachers have to say what they are going to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment