April 27, 2015

Only 3 Weeks Left!

Honestly the time is just flying by. I have been meaning to check on my blog and get things back up to date. I looked and I only posted about my first week in my primary internship and now there is just three weeks left. As of now I can't go back and say how each week was because so much time as pass that I don't remember. 

Everything has been well. Just lots of things have been happening. My last post was about my portfolio defense and that consumed me for a week. I was constantly working on my portfolio and getting prepared for what I was going to say. Now I have taken over more in the classroom and I have been bust preparing for all of that. 

After next week things should slow down because I will be giving subjects back to my mentor and will not have as much to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment