February 16, 2015

Student Teaching: Pre-Primary: Week 3

This week was better. I had planned ahead on what I wanted to do during math. The students have been doing very well with addition and that makes me very proud. Oh. I forgot to take a picture of something I created for math that the students loved. 

We had a Valentine's party on Thursday since the school was closed Friday for Professional Development Day. The Valentine's Party was really great and the kids were all so sweet thanking each other for the valentines. We had ice cream sundaes and they all really enjoyed them. Throughout the day, they kept asking me when the party was. Three parents showed up to help.

On Friday, we graded some MUST test, which was bad because we did not know what we were doing. We did that for about two hours and then learned about the SLOs for a half an hour. Then we went back to the classroom and prepared for the 100th day of school for on Tuesday. 

I am kind of worried about getting everything in that I need to for this semester, so I really need to talk to my mentor about everything one day this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment