January 30, 2015

One Year Blogiversary!

I am a little late posting this, but I have been busy. 

On. January 13, 2014 I began My Student Teaching Life to document my journey of student teaching during my last three semesters of college. 



I can not believe that it has already been a year since I first began this blog. I honestly did not think that I would follow through with blogging. I thought it was going to be something that I would forget about after a few months, but I didn't. Even though I cheated a little about when I posted things up I stilled continued to post throughout the entire year and took breaks when needed. Everybody needs a break once in a while. 

I just want to thank the people that have followed my Student Teaching journey so far and it's almost over now. Of course I will continue blogging after I graduate about trying to get a job, getting my first classroom, and my first year of teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment