January 2, 2015

2015 New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year Everybody!!

I do not usually make resolutions,but I decide that I will this time because this is going to be a big year for me. Lots of new changes are going to happen. Hopefully.

So my first resolution is to Graduate
I don't know why, but I have this big fear of not graduating. I think the reason fro this is that at the end of the semester we will sit in front of of three? maybe two professors who will critique are portfolios. This will make or break if we will graduate or not, so it's a pretty big deal. 

My next one is to get a Job
I worry that I won't get a job even though, the principal at my internship has already said that the interns get first pick for job opening there. Though... I don't want to work there. It's an amazing school but, I would just feel awkward. I just know that I can't be picky, even though I really want to have a Smart-board in my classroom. They are a life changer. And I do not want to teach kindergarten. 

And lastly I want to Move
This one will really depend on where I get my job because I do not want to have to commute to far of a distance. I have done that so much for the past two years and I am sick of it. I do not know if I will buy a house or just get apartment, but either way I am moving out of my parents house. 

Also this will be my last post until Jan 26 because I need to focus on studying for Praxis 2 and fixing my portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment