December 8, 2014

Where has the Time Gone?

Honestly, what happened to September?

I want to go back to that month when I felt in more control. So much is going on and I have very little time left.

I was suppose to post a blog about my teach week, but I just have not had enough time. Finals are here and the last assignments are due. I am trying to finish up everything. Not to mention Christmas is here and I have not bought anybody anything yet. 

Then I found out that I still need to get fingered printed and the place I have to do it at is an hour away from my house. I don't understand why I have to go so far out to get it done. At my daycare they did it right there at the center. There is a police station right down the road. How come I can't go there. Then to top it off, it costs $60! 

I also still need to sign up for praxis 2 and pass all that and stuff. I just really need a vacation and not have anything that i have to do. 

I will post again late Wednesday about my last student teaching day for the semester. Eventually I will post about my teach week, but not right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment