December 17, 2014

Teach Week: Monday and Tuesday



I was so nervous Sunday night before starting teach week, though I felt ok for Monday and Tuesday because I had planned more for these days. I would stay after and get things ready for the next day like putting up the plans and typing up my morning work and message. I would have my mentor look at them before I left. 

On both days, I kept wondering when my cohort professor was going to come in and observe me, but she did not show up on these days. Which made me nervous because I did not like my lessons for Wednesday and Thursday as much as I liked my Monday and Tuesday lessons. So I was a little upset that she did not show up on these days. 

Tuesday when I got home, my throat felt a tad funny and I was worried I was getting sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment