December 29, 2014

Semester 7 Reflection


Semester 7 is over and I only have one semester left until I graduate. 

I feel like I learned so much about being a teacher this semester. I got to do so much in the classroom and especially during teach week. This semester was crazy busy especially from November on. I really need this break to regroup and get myself together again before the final semester. 


There are 4 important items that I need to do before next semester:
1. Pass Praxis 2
2. Get finger printed
3. Work on portfolio
4. Apply for Graduation


About next semester:
I will be going to my internship five days a week. I will spend 8 weeks with my first mentor teacher and then 8 weeks with my second mentor teacher. I will have one class on Wednesday that will take place after the school day is over. Hopefully I will make it there on time. My professor is the head of ECED Department. 

Also our cohort is all split up, so I will have different girls in my class next semester. And from my understanding my new professor, the Head of the ECED Department, will be observing us. Yikes!

Goals:
I had two goals for this semester. To differentiate and use technology in my lessons. I was able to do both this semester in almost all of my lessons. I want to continue doing that in the next semester. 

My only goal for next semester is to graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment