December 15, 2014

Semester 7 is Over!!


I had me last exam today and turned in my last lesson plan too. I am so glad that I do not have to go to class or to get up early to get to internship. I am ready for a break. This will be the first time in five years that I will not have anything to do over the break, since I quit work back in September. I do not plan on getting a job. 

I had my math exam and it was not too bad. I think I will be getting an A in that class, though I am not sure about the other classes. I am a little worried about them because this semester was so crazy. I do not feel that I did my best and that makes me worried. I mean... I am not going to fail, but I think that I will be getting Bs instead of the As that I want. It is what it is though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment