December 31, 2014

Apply for Graduation

So I was not planning on applying for graduation so soon, but I looked at my academic report and everything was good. I just really wanted to get one thing out of the way, so I do not have to worry about it next month since I know I will be busy studying. 

I am not sure when I will find out if I am graduating or not. I am sure it will be some time before May since I would graduate that month. I have been trying to figure out if I will be graduating with honors and I can't figure it out. The page it directs me to, to learn more information, does not exists, so I am not sure. It would be nice to graduate with honors, but I am not keeping my hopes up.

Also I finally figured out how to embed Google Docs to wikispaces. We use wikispaces for our portfolios and I had copied and pasted the documents and it looked horrible. So far I have only embed three documents, so I still have a lot more to complete, but just knowing how to do it is a big step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment