November 19, 2014

Teach Week Plans Due

Teach week plans are due tomorrow!


I can not believe that it is already time to turn them in. There was a lot of repetitiveness. There were three things that we had to turn in and one of them we had to do five times, one for each time. Basically we talked about what we were going to teach, the topics, and the times. 

I have them almost completed and they are not a full lesson plan that we had to create. After teach week, we have to turn in are full lesson plans, so I began working on them because I know I am going to be exhausted on the weekend from teach week and I do not want to worry about completing full lesson plans. 

I am going to post another thing about everything that I will be teaching everyday like what subject and what the topic is about that day. You will see when I post it next week I believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment