November 26, 2014

Teach Week and Week Off

Teach week is when we teach everyday for one week to get us prepared for next semester. There is one subject that you have to teach everyday for that week called cycle of learning. It is encouraged to teach as much as you can during this week. 

For my teach week I am teaching every subject everyday. My cycle of learning is for science, so that is the only subject that I need to turn in lesson plans for after teach week is over.  _____________________________________________________________________
This is my last post until Monday, Dec. 8, 2014.

Teach week is next week and I need to have that week off to focus on teaching everyday. Thanksgiving is here and I need to help with cooking. I just need time off from having to worry about this while worrying about 20 other things all related to school. 



Have a great Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday if you go out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment