November 3, 2014

Student Teaching: Day 19 (Semester 7)



Did the normal things in the morning with the students. I did a read a loud with the students. Then I did a listening activity with the students to create a haunted house. The students listened pretty well. 

After that I did another listening activity with the students at the reading table during rotations. My cohort professor came in during the last group and stayed just for a little bit. I talked to her briefly about how every thing was going. 

I stay the students at lunch all by myself. My mentor was still in the classroom doing something when I took them to lunch. Everything went fine. 

My mentor and I discussed me doing a lot next week while the students were at specials. 
Like on Wednesday I will do the whole morning with the students. which includes phonemic blending and a read a loud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment