October 27, 2014

Student Teaching: Day 17 (Semester 7)



I did a small lesson Smart Board Lesson on Seasons that the students really enjoyed. It was a really interactive lesson that kept the students engaged and I will leave a link to the lesson here if you want to download it yourself. It did not do every slide with them. 

I did the second day of the small group at the reading table with the low group. It went well. A few of the students just can't seem to listen very well. Besides that the lesson went well.

Lastly, I did a small lesson with the students for math about true and false. Then students completed a worksheet about true and false. It walked around checking work. 

After school, my mentor and I discussed what I would do next week. I can't do anything Wednesday because we are going on a field trip all day. I am going to do a read a loud on Thursday and do two lessons that involve the students listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment