October 29, 2014

Release Days are Here....Finally!


I cannot believe that November is already here. Soon the semester will be over before I know it and i will have to take the Praxis 2.  

November is the month of not having classes. Well.. at least for some of our classes. 


  • On this upcoming Monday we do not have class.
  • No Monday class on the 24 either. 
  • This Friday I also do not have class. 
  • I did not have my afternoon class yesterday. 
  • I don't have any Tuesday morning classes this whole month!

Most of these days we are given off to attend parent conferences, work on reports, work on portfolio, and to work on our teach week plans and management plan. So, I may have a lot of days off, but I will also be very busy. I have quite a few major assignments that are do this month. All around the same time too. I will post about the November assignments on the 5th. 

Tomorrow I am going on a field trip. Which will be an all day event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment