August 6, 2014

Two Weeks Left

It just dawned on me last Friday, that I only had two weeks left of summer break. Well now, less then two weeks. Where did this summer go?



This summer went by so fast, though to be fair my summer was a month shorter from having to take summer classes in June. I feel like I haven't been in the pool enough and that my tan is not as dark as I would like it to be. Maybe the first few weeks won't be so crazy and that I can relax at the pool a little more. That's only if the weekend is good for it. Most of these weekend were cloudy or rainy, which prevented me from going out.

I have been trying to figure out my work schedule with my school schedule. I have to work at least two times a week in order to now be consider a sub. If I was a sub, then they could send me to any of the child care centers and I don't want to go to any of the other ones. I'm thinking if I don't stay to late at my placement school then I might be able to work an hour and a half on Wednesdays and Thursdays. If not then I will most likely work the hour and a half on Friday after class and then work Monday before my 5 o'clock class.

It will all just depend on which placement school I am assigned too and how late my mentor will want me to stay. I am hoping the first two weeks of school that work will let me work just on Friday until I can get everything straightened out. If they can not be flexible with me then I will just quit and just worry about my classes for a chance.

I don't want it to come down to that, but this coming semester is already going to be stressful enough that I do not need to worry about other things. Besides I have saved plenty of money over the five years that I have been working there, so that won't be an issue for me.


Is it bad that I kind of want my boss to be difficult, so then I can just quit?



Lastly, I have been preparing for the upcoming semester. I added Semester 6 to all of my Student Teaching Posts and to my Lesson Plans. Printed out my new signs (decided to go with pastel colors this time) for on my drawer organizer and put my schedule into my calendar. Also sold some more of my textbooks, though I still have quite a few left that I need to sell. 

By the way, this will be my last just Wednesday post. Starting this upcoming Monday I will be posting three days a week again on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment