August 25, 2014

Semester 7 Begins

Another semester is already here and it's my senior year. I can not believe that college is almost over. It feels like yesterday I was just at my high school graduation and in just a few months I will be at my college graduation. 

The semester begins on Wednesday, but we will be going straight to placement school on Wednesday and Thursday. My first class will be on Friday and have I mentioned that I will have to deal with traffic again this semester. My class on Friday ends at 3:40, so I don't think I will be arriving back home until close to 5 instead of 4:20. 

There are some other things I wanted to discuss about last we that I did not get to because I didn't remember them until afterwards. I got to decide the seating arrangement for in the classroom, which was really exciting, though she could always change it. I won't know until I go in Wednesday and besides I will not know for sure where I put everybody. Just a few of them. 

I thought I shared this before, but I forgot to talk about it, but my mentor gave me my own desk in the classroom. I am very grateful to have my own place in the room. Just went searching for the photo that I took and it's not there. I am pretty sure that I took it though. I guess I did not since it's not there. 

Today I go back to work after being out for a week. I wonder how everything is going to be. Most of the kids in the one class will be gone for kindergarten since school begins for most of them today. There might be some new people working there now and even more so more people might have left or will be leaving. That makes me nervous because I do not want anybody to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment