August 15, 2014

Getting Prepared

It's that time again already, though I was already getting ready for the semester a week ago. I got my To Do Binder as ready as I could. I keep checking blackboard to see if my professors have posted the syllabus and schedules. As soon as they do then I will print them out.  

I emailed by mentor about the professional duty days next week on Monday. I asked her a few questions like what to wear, about how long will we be there, and where to meet her. She responded back that night answering all of my questions and more. 


I'm excited and nervous about meeting her Monday. She said that she was there last week quite a few times, but there is still plenty of stuff she still needs to get done. Also I just realized that there will be a Smart Board in the classroom, I'm pretty sure there is, and this will be great to use. There wasn't one is the Kindergarten classroom, so I'm excited to implement it into my lessons. 

This morning I went to the school county orientation, which is kind of annoying because my placement school is not even in that county. My cohort professor makes us go just in case we get switched to those county schools next semester. Nothing of any real importance was discussed, since it was information we have heard many times before. 

Also my plan for how I am going to be blogging this semester (I may have already said this in another post, but I can not remember). For just next week my blog posts will be about the professional duty days, so on Monday and Wednesday the posts will be later in the day because I will come home and then write about what I did and then will post. Fridays will be earlier in the morning. Then for during the semester on Wednesdays and Fridays the posts will be later in the day too. Especially Wednesdays because i work afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment