April 30, 2014

Where are the Grades?

This semester makes me nervous and not just because of the amount of work that I had to complete, but the fact that I don't really know how I'm doing in my classes. I didn't get my first grade back for an assignment until one week after Spring Break. Spring Break is the mark of half the semester, so it took until half way through the semester until I got a grade back.

I'm not worried that I'm going to fail my classes or a class, but I really wanted to get straight A's this semester and I don't think that will happen. It seems like everything is due towards the end of the semester especially the big the assignments. That makes me extremely worried because then there is nothing I can do to change it since it's the end of the semester.

By the way I got my literacy bag back and on the evaluation and the parent wrote that I messed up on one of the activities and now I worry how badly that is going to affect my grade. (Future teachers remember to triple check everything that you do especially the items that will be sent home to the parents!) Needless to say I'm embarrassed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment