April 18, 2014

Student Teaching Break


This week is the student's Spring Break, so I didn't have to go to placement today nor did I have to go to the College either. I sent most of my day working on a lesson plan that I need to teach next week and my prop box that I'm doing next week too.

I got a lot done on both of them, but I still have quite a bit that I still need to do. I will discuss more about each in separate posts on Monday and Wednesday along with pictures.

In the last post I was talking about group projects and what do you know......I get group project drama. I'm the type of person of not wanting to leave group project stuff done last minute especially when it's a group assignment. That is what happened Thursday night and the lesson plan we were writing was due the next morning in class and almost nothing was done.I really though that I had good people in my group too. Then right before I'm about to go to bed this girl decides she wants to do a different activity that she found. It was a good activity, but the lesson plan was already finished. She should have said something earlier instead of the night before.

Anyways class was ok. I think the one girl was a little frustrated because we decided to do both of the take home activities and we left her in charge of getting the activity she picked ready.

In other news this week went by really fast and I have neither my prop box or lesson plan started and they are both due this upcoming Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment