April 16, 2014

Group Projects


I have never had a semester before where I had so many group projects. Luckily, we all have the same classes, so that makes it easier to meet up. Since we can meet before or after class to work.

The main problem is that there are some many different groups that you forgot who's in which group and some people are in two or more of your groups. Also for one of the projects, it's for two of my classes which also makes things confusing too some how.

I'm going to mark down all of my current group projects that I have going on and who's in the groups for which class.

ECED 343/341:
-Centers Presentation- Me, K.B., B.W., and A.S.

ECED 461:
-Shadows Puppets- Me, A.S., C.R., and A.D.

ECED 417:
-Differentiated Lesson Plan- Me, A.S., and A.D.

SCIE 371/ ECED 343/341:
-Service Learning- Me, D.W., K.B., B.W., and K.H.

I got pretty lucky with the partners in my groups, in which they all do part of their work for the assignments that they need to do. I believe after the end of next week that the group projects should be over.

I was talking to someone in my cohort the other day and she said that all the assignments next semester are with groups. AH! I so very hope that is not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment