April 23, 2014

Busy Night


This post is not going to be very good because it's really late and I'm tired. Since I have gotten home from work I have been busy working on my prop box, lesson plan, and my service learning stuff. I had to make some changes to my lesson plan on that my mentor suggested. I had to print at the worksheets too. I also was worried because my cohort professor didn't email me back about going to my placement school tomorrow. Which she needs to because after tomorrow I don't have anything left to do for her to observe.

F.Y.I., after tomorrow there will only be two more days that I will be at placement. I can't believe the time went by so fast.

Also tonight I had to finish getting things finished and ready with my prop box. Mostly I had to decorate the box and then I had to change my plan for the art activity. Thanks to my parents who helped me come up with another idea, but I could still use the items I had planned.

For the service learning, I had people from my group texting and emailing me about stuff. Which was really annoying because it took away from time that I needed to do. Whatever. I think everything is good now. We will find out tomorrow.

I will explain more about everything on Friday's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment